Friday, December 4, 2009

My Perspective

by Alfonso Colasuonno

SMACKDOWN

I like the heel turn for Batista. I think he is well suited to play as a heel and brings out more of his personality. But then again, heels usually have a hell of a lot more personality than one-dimensional faces.

John Morrison is floundering at the mid-card level. What a waste of talent. I'd like to see him drop the title to Drew McIntyre and then go on to World Title contention.

It's good to see Dolph Ziggler finally out of intercontinental title challenges. Give someone else a chance.

Matt Hardy is only biding his time until he gets a pink slip. Or at least, he should.

CM Punk is the best thing going on Smackdown. My attention meter always goes up when he's on the mic. Bringing in Luke Gallows (Festus) to work with him in the straight edge is better than you angle is genius. Plus he's a hell of a wrestler, too.

Eric Escobar doesn't seem to be that interesting a wrestler. I hope he doesn't feud with Morrison.

I'd like to see Kane feud with The Undertaker. It might be rehashing old history, but it would be fun.

Cryme Tyme are no Harlem Heat, that's for sure.

I think R. Truth should feud with CM Punk for a while more. He's a real talent and the fans love him. He should get a real push to at least IC level.

Haven't seen the best wrestler in the world of wrestling, The Great Khali, in a while. The world of technical wrestling isn't the same without this dude.

Slam Master J needs to be on air more. If for no other reason than to laugh at white guys pretending to be down.

RAW -

The Miz is getting to be real annoying. Usually I side with the heels, but in his case, he's irritating as a mother--- The only time I really was high on him was when he was feuding with Cena.

Bit of news from my friend James Boesen - Sheamus is getting a push because he's one of Triple H's friends and Kofi Kingston is getting a push solely because he's Black. Dubious reasons aside, it's good to shake things up.

I hope Sheamus puts Cena through a table at TLC. All the six year olds in Cena shirts would start crying. That'd be worth it.

Carlito said what every non-mark was thinkiing on the last RAW.

Mark Henry has to be the worst rapper ever. Worse than Dee Dee Ramone.

DX really needs to turn on each other. I'm bored with them.

Has Evan Bourne ever said one thing on the mic in all his tenure with WWE?

Chris Masters' performance art was impressive.

Hornswoggle is ridiculous. Him and Santino need to be fired. I hate all these ill-attempts at humor on RAW.

ECW -

Seems WWE agreed with my last post, Christian will be facing Shelton Benjamin. Should be a hell of a match.

Regal and his friends are instant channel changers. Boring.

So, there's a new tag team in ECW - Caylen Croft and Trent Barreta. Jerishow should be shaking in their boots.

Vance Archer seems like a nobody. He's not the next Sheamus or Swagger.

Where is Tommy Dreamer?

Zack Ryder is reading poetry now? When is Walt Whitman's corpse going to be given a contract by WWE?

TNA -

Why is Matt Morgan being pushed back in the shuffle by teaming with Hernandez against Team 3D? He's a bonafide talent.

I hope Samoa Joe doesn't get released. He's the best TNA original. He's fierce.

I'm excited about Hogan entering TNA. I heard he might bring in Psycho Sid and Ric Flair too. That'd be great. Nash was also insinuating Scott Hall might come back last night. Imagine a reformed NWO? I'd love it.

Thank God the Main Event Mafia is no more. It was a horrible gimmick. It was OK when it started but got old real fast.

Scott Steiner is really irritating. It's nice to see Bobby Lashley kick him around.

Hamada vs. Awesome Kong would be a hell of a match. Either would be more deserving of the Knockouts Title than ODB.

Why are Raven and Stevie Richards jobbing? They should feud with some young guys like the Motor City Machine Guns.

So, Daniels got his push. I'd like to see Daniels pin AJ Styles. I never liked Daniels as a face. I think he works a lot better as a heel.

Jesse Neal's mohawk is sick.

Abyss should get back in the title contention.

It's good to see the Motor City Machine Guns getting a push. They are the best wrestlers in TNA.

Cody Deaner is so ridiculous he should be on RAW.

D'Angelo Dinero is quickly becoming one of my favorites in TNA.

It looks like Desmond Wolfe has upgraded his offensive repetoire since I last saw him at an ROH show. He has more moves than just the uppercut and lariat now. I think he's annoying. I don't think his character has much depth.

I really like Homicide's loco antics. He'd be great as X-Division champion and would give World Elite more credibility with them already holding the Global and Tag Titles.

Face or heel, I don't like Kurt Angle. As Vince McMahon said upon his release, he's not someone people tune in to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Matt Hardy needs to change his purple tights. That's what they make you wear in hell.

    ReplyDelete